NOTE ON THE APPLICATION OF SEC. 13, LEGISLATIVE DECREE 06.30.2003, N. 196 – CUSTOMERS
The “Personal data protection Code” (Legislative Decree 06.30.2003, n.196) at sec. 13 imposes the obligation to inform the person concerned on the main parts of the treatment, specified at subsection 1, lett. a-f.
This Company completely adhere to it by informing you that:
Data are reported for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of legal obligation, regulation and community legislation;
- customers management ( customers administration; contracts, shipments and invoices administration; reliability and
solvency supervision, etc.);
- controversy management (warnings, transactions, debt collections, arbitrations, litigations, etc.)
According to the above-mentioned purposes, the personal data treatment occurs by papery instruments, information technology, telematic or other telecommunication systems in order to assure the safety and confidentiality of data, as well as the complete observance of the Act.
The current note affects the data:
- directly reported at the person concerned (sec. 13, sub. 1);
reported at third party (sec. 13, sub. 4);
- arrived from public registers, lists, documents or records cognizable by anybody (sec. 24, sub. 1, lett. c), under the measures and conditions established by regulations on their cognoscibility.
NATURE OF PROVISION AND EFFECTS OF THE ANSWER REFUSAL
The provision of data is at times:
- compulsory depending on legal obligation, regulation and community legislation; in these instances your refusal to answer will entail our impossibility to fulfill the contract;
- conditioning the possibility to effectively fulfill the contractual conditions assumed; in these instances your refusal will affect on the quality and effectiveness of the fulfillment.
The above-mentioned data can only be transmitted to the following subject categories :
- post authority or other societies involved in correspondence delivery;
- banks and credit institutes;
- debt collection societies;
- law offices;
- typographies or other firms involved in the printing of documents;
- insurance companies;
- societies of maintenance/fixing on computer devices;
- public authorities involved in legal obligation, regulation and community legislation.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
On the application of the sec. 7 of the Code, in addition to the information related in this note, you have the right:
- to receive a confirmation, intelligibly and for free, on the existence of your data in our company archive;
- to review, adjust and integrate your data or to interrupt/remove them in case of violation of law or ceased need of preservation;
- to take position against the treatment for legitimate reasons or in case of delivery of advertising materials, direct sales, market researches and commercial communications.
The holder of the treatment is the Company Pilomat S.R.L., 24050 Grassobbio (BG), Via Zanica n. 17/P.