This Website collects some personal data from its users.
Pilomat S.r.l. – Via Zanica, 17/P – 24050 Grassobbio (BG) Italia
Email address of the Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Website, independently or through third parties, there are: Usage data, Cookies, email, name, surname, country, postal code, date of birth, city, address, company name, telephone number and various types of data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and warrants that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal carriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Analytics, Contact management and sending messages, Contacting the User, Protection from SPAM, Platform and hosting services, data transfer outside the EU and display of content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
- Manage contacts and send messages
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- Protection from SPAM
- Platform and hosting services
- Data transfer outside the EU
- Displaying content from external platforms
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
– withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
– oppose the processing of data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
– access the data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
– obtain the processing limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
– obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Controller.
– receive or transfer the data to another Controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another Controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
– propose a complaint. The User can complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Controller deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise their rights , Users can send a request directly to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.